Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let's Frame!



On Wednesday the slab was poured for the garage. That ended the concrete work for a while. Now it is on to framing! On Friday afternoon I pulled in and found the following sight! How exciting! It is beginning to look like a building.

The project is getting lots of interest from the neighbors and people passing by. A couple of days ago my neighbor said she saw some people out walking their dogs stop by and use the porta potty. That inspired me to put the above note on the door. I thought it would leave some room for question and perhaps make the perpetrators think twice. My plan is to just drive the car up so they cannot open the door and get out. I admit, I have been a little nervous that I might knock it over when I back down the drive. But now I have a purpose!

On Thursday, Bill and I met with trent Wither of Withers Lumber in Woodburn/brooks and picked out our windows. This is getting exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment