Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pouring the Pad!

I woke up on Monday morning and got ready to go to work. My plan was to meet with Alan before I departed. Around 8 am, things began to get busy. The electrician, the specialty concrete team and Alan's team showed up. There were 9 cars in the driveway at one time.

I learned very quickly that they were scheduled to pour the slab for the bottom of the pool. I called my boss and said that I would be in a little later than I thought. He said, "no problem". I really like working at this place!


The pumping begins. Bill will be glad to know it is loaded with fiber.

Here's the bottom of the deep end.

Easing up to the shallow end.

Shallow end of the pool.


The entire pour took a little over a half an hour. I left before they put
the finishing touches on. I am sure it was beautiful when it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment